Create a Comic

Comic strips can serve many roles in a classroom. Having students create a final product encourages the student to have ownership and more efficacy in their own education. Comic strips can serve as the medium for students creations. When creating a comic strip students must also activate their prior knowledge, as well as learned materials, to build a situation; in this way comic strips can facilitate growth of students problem solving abilities, analytical, and creative thinking skills. I would recommend utilizing comic strips in lessons across content lines as it is extremely versatile.

The app I utilized to create my comic strip (Above) is called Make Beliefs; . Although this is a free to use app that is supported by advertisements, they never hindered my progress. Given that this is a free app, the features it contains are astounding! Different characters, poses, moods, and text boxes make this one of the most complete free app for creative construction. The only downfall of the app is that it limits you to a max of 4 panels. While this can be avoided by just continuing the story on a new set, it is still a significant inconvenience. The overall experience with the app was enjoayble, if you would like it a link to it in the App Store is provided here:

Make Beliefs Comix by Guarionex Press, Ltd.
https://appsto.re/us/usYyV.i